Saturday, November 29, 2008

My Water Bill Went Down!


Well, I'll be a bunny's uncle.

Last month's water bill (as I groaned about in a previous entry, Water Conservation) was the highest I've ever had in the one and a half years I've lived in my house. Well, this month's water bill, I can happily say, was one of the lowest!

I'm sure there are a lot of factors going into why - no guests during last billing period... um... well, I think that's pretty much it. But I'd like to think that most of the reason why this month's water bill was so low is because those water conservation tips I've mentioned before ACTUALLY WORKS.

I wasn't a total stickler for each and every tip mentioned, but I did the best I could. The main thing is to always be aware of conservation, and it really does help to be rewarded with a low water bill! YAYYY!!!! :D

No comments: